This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
A real mess of a film. Some observations:
- Face-palmingly misjudged title sequence - like a variation of Watchmen’s but soundtracked by a John Lewis Christmas ad. And the Bowie/Prince thing!? Jesus
- Miles Dyson is a terrible scientist
- The film does not earn at all the right to Elfmman’s 89 Batman theme not the 70’s Superman one
- Everyone is bleating on about the cgi moustache removal but by god it’s distracting
- Like Suicide Squad it’s got…