Groundhog Day

Groundhog Day β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…Β½

Says a lot about humanity that a guy would be in a time loop that long, and only try to be a better person as a last-ditch effort. But I suppose it is Bill Murray we are talking about here. But I have no room to talk, since I have been mostly staying home as a result of COVID-19 for almost a year now, and my biggest accomplishment is another couple hundred Letterboxd reviews πŸ˜‰.

"Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today ... That's right, woodchuck-chuckers - it's GROUNDHOG DAY!"

I used to watch this movie every year, but for some reason I have not got around to it since I joined Letterboxd. The one bad part about watching a repetitive comedy repeatedly like this, is how you remember each part. And while I still enjoy it ... it does not make me laugh like it used to.

But what is up with that scene where he steals money, buys a fancy car, dresses up like 'The Man with no Name', and takes a lady dressed in a french maid costume to a movie? I definitely did not remember that!

Well that's all for this time woodchuck-chuckers, I will aim to do better next year or maybe even tomorrow if that occurs ... who knows! πŸ¦”

Thanks for reading!
Happy movie watching ... Cheers!

Justin liked these reviews