Steve Jobs ★★★★

Give Michael Fassbender an Oscar, you cowards!

Steve Jobs is a biographical drama that fantastically tells the story about the history behind the stage of revolutionary products. Steve Jobs captures everything it was going for and more! Backed by strong performances and excellent direction, make this movie an unbelievable watch.

Steve Jobs takes us through the backstage events of the three advanced creations in technology, the Macintosh in 1984, the NeXT Cube in 1988, and the iMac in 1998. The movie follows Jobs (Michael Fassbender) as he walks all over the back stage before the press enters the auditorium. Dealing with issues of his daughter and former work colleagues.

This is a really well-told story from Aaron Sorkin. The Man truly knows how to make a biographical film. The use of smart dialogue was a good aspect. The story of the movie was extremely well done and Sorkin perfected it. The direction from Danny Boyle was great, taking this story into this dark and mysterious ride of Jobs' past.

The performances were all fantastic. Not one bad performance here. The ones who completely knocked it out of the park were Fassbender, Kate Winslet, Jeff Daniels, and Seth Rogen. I think Seth Rogen specifically had an incredible performance. His line delivery was so good and really brought emotion. The spotlight is on Fassbender, however, as he not only stole the show but showed so much impactfulness.

The editing and pacing are fast and it really moves the story along fluently. The characters are all fleshed out well. The cinematography was beautiful, great work by Alwin H. Küchler. The music as well was really good.

I don't have any nitpicks, this was a really well-crafted movie and I loved the final product.

Overall, just a perfect biographical drama that was filled with amazing performances. A great story and direction went well with what the movie was going for.

84/100