emilio estevez hotboxing the foreign languages room of the library has to be one of the top three most iconic parts of this flick and yet nobody talks about it! for why!
A comprehensive list of moods:
- susan yelling "don't leave me!" to david like 113 times throughout the movie
- "they've got baby" / "forget baby" / "where's baby"
- "THE INTERCOSTAL CLAVICLE"
- david and susan singing "I can't give you anything but love" so many times that they start to harmonize
- baby’s evil doppelgänger
- "hello is this zoo"
- "his name is mr. bone" "well this mr. bones -" "one bone."
- "the riverbed's changed!"