Quark Henares’s review published on Letterboxd:
1. Stay until the end, where it all suddenly ties together with an ending that, while not entirely comprehensible, is unforgettable.
2. Dwein knows what she wants, and has a great singular style reminiscent of early Linklater.
3. I understand why the CEB didn’t grade this film. It’s just not a CEB film. And that’s great!
4. I love Nicco Manalo. Truly one of the most underrated actors of his generation.
5. It’s so weird watching Soliman Cruz say “huwag Kang lilingon” again in a completely different context from our film.
6. Can I just say that film producer/designer/director Nelson Abrogena has quickly become my favorite “prod person who also acts”? He outdoes his awesome patintero work on this one.
7. Iana Bernardez is destined to become a star.