28 Days Later

28 Days Later ★★★½

Scavenger Hunt #62 - May 2020 - 7/31

I'm having so much trouble rating this movie. I want to start by saying that it's definitely a good movie. It has an interesting story, it doesn't try to be something it's not and it's fun to watch. On the other hand, they were obviously trying something else with the perspective and the way of showing us what's happening. This kinda bothers me, but it also gives this special touch to the whole experience. Also I have to mention that I love the beginning of the film.

The characters are good and remain interesting most of the time. Also, the entire movie is good at showing multiple problems, situations and perspectives. However, at some parts I couldn't care less about what happens to some characters, mostly because they just didn't get enough moments in the story. Yes, this can be used in a good way, but this also takes away the value of some things that happen.

Conclusion: I recommend this movie to anyone who likes an action movie that doesn't necessarily use clichés. There's good perspective in the story and the beginning is awesome.