Avengers: Endgame ★★★

I saw Iron Man in a theater when I was 10 years old. All these years later fans have come to expect a lot from these films. For a film that had to be so many things for so many different people, the Russo's did a solid job developing this universe and giving certain characters the proper send off.
Tony Stark’s development over these years, from selfish cocky billionaire, to a man willing sacrificing everything for the greater good, is incredibly satisfying and well written. In the middle of all the self referential humor and action, was a truly touching story of redemption. Steve Rogers' wrap up was well handled as well. The integration of the less important heroes into the plot was fitting aside from Captain Marvel who felt shoehorned in. There are plenty of plot inconsistencies especially involving the time travel logic, but I was invested regardless. For all it’s faults, it is a clear labor of love from everyone involved.

I might not watch all the Marvel stuff from here on out but I'll hang around for more Spider-man and Guardians movies.