Avengers: Infinity War ★★★½

I'm going to try really hard to not make sarcastic comments or criticize this movie too much. I'll simply say that nothing makes any sense. There's no logic to any aspect of the film. That encompasses most of my complaints so I'll try to leave it at that.

Avengers: Infinity War is the culmination of what, 19 films? That's pretty impressive, and it's not even the conclusion. I've only seen Iron Man 1 and 2, so stop reading this because my opinion on this movie is near worthless.

I found this dense superhero movie entertaining. There are so many characters that the initially horrifying runtime of 2 and a half hours turned out to be rather tight. That's a feat in and of itself. All these characters, even with my knowledge of them entirely built by their individual trailers, also provide the film with another luxury. We're not stuck with any one or four of them for an entire film, and it helps keep things fresh. Some of the characters barely get a line or two, including many of the big names, but somehow it works. It's incoherent, but it entertains.

I don't see how any fan of these movies could be disappointed in this, but considering I'm the exact opposite, maybe they will be?