Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy Bebop ★★★★★

"Bang."

One of the most celebrated shows of all time, which Is completely deserved. my personal favourite show, not only for it's ability to create an emotionally affecting story and complex cast of characters In a Unique Genre-bending series with fantastic music and animation, but I also adore how the show uses each Episode so perfectly to Build up a sense of likability for each of these characters. Even if they aren't the greatest people, by the end you really feel for them and the situation they are stuck in, each one running away from a past that keeps catching up to them. I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion (I've seen some people not like some of the episodes but I still don't know), but in this show, there is no Weak episode. Each one is Absolutely amazing and helps build up the characters, their past and Their bonds with the other crewmates perfectly, along with showcasing a significant change in person, especially in some of the later episodes. it leaves even the ones that seem like filler Feeling Important, and greatly helps the emotional impact of the finale hit as hard as it possibly could. It's a perfect finale to what is in my opinion a perfect show.

Roselyn liked these reviews