Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok ★★★★

It's great to start this Día de Muertos watching the Goddess of Death being fucking amazing.

Taika Waititi is the most talented man on Earth and he's the only one who could have made a good Thor movie. I mean, this is a huge step from The Dark World, which in my opinion is the worst MCU film. That opening scene was outstanding.

It's noticeable that Taika was aiming for comedy as the main characteristic of the film. That's what he does best and that's what shines in here. Everything else not so much.

Goldblum was perfect, Hermsworth and Ruffalo had a great dynamic, Thompson surprised me, I was not expecting to like her character the way that I did, Hiddleston was neat as usual and Blanchett was great but I would have liked to see more of her. I really needed more Blanchett.

The lenght of the movie was on point. It didn't feel long neither too short. And Marvel is taking more colorful liberties, which is good.

I don't have that much to say. It was a pretty solid film. Taika did what he had to do and did it perfectly. It's not his best work but still pretty fun and enjoyable. I hope he sticks around in the MCU. His humor and skills is what superheroes need.

I NEED TO SLEEP. IT' ALMOST 4 IN THE MORNING.

Sam liked these reviews