Jennifer Connelly is looking well
A dumb post I made about this piece of shit went viral but I kinda feel like getting more concrete thoughts down on paper, so that's what this is.
I want to stress - I have not seen the other two movies in this franchise.
I also want to say I deeply regret giving JK Rowling any of my money. My general feeling of disgust towards that woman also definitely contributed to my distaste for this movie.
Ok. So here…
Pretty profound film about the universality of love, friendship, betrayal and the fight for freedom. Also there's SO MANY scenes where James Coburn gets to casually blow shit up and Rod Steiger reacts comically. 5 bags of popcorn. My favourite Leone behind Once Upon a Time in the West.
- i liked it
- it is insane how shit this looks though. night scenes (interiors and exteriors) look like complete ass.
- the three young leads didn't do much for me this time. supporting cast carried it.
- gods molina, dafoe, and foxx.
- why is the mcu's equivalent of alex jones such a big deal? on those big tvs in times square. journalism in a sorry state.
- garfield doing his best to get that third movie. stay…