1. A film with a primarily red poster.
2. A horror film released pre-1960.
3. A film that you think you'll enjoy despite it looking BAD.
4. To celebrate the 4th of July, watch a film that screams FREEDOM to you.
5. A film you remember watching in school. If you never watched any movies in school, pick whatever you like.
6. A film with a primarily orange poster.
7. A film heavily revolving around music that is NOT a documentary/concert.
8. An animated foreign film.
9. A Charlie Chaplin film.
10. A film featuring sports equipment (baseball bat, golf club, cricket bat, etc.) NOT being used for its intended purpose.
11. A film with a primarily yellow poster.