"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, my opinion"
- This title is dumb af
- Why do they need to go get that tooth? They basically got out with all the contents of the lab in the last movie? I'm guessing they just really wanted to get the Mosasaurus in a scene
- Claire and Owen's relationship is the worst
- This script is bad, the dialogue is embarassing
- I basically lost it at the T-Rex blood transfusion scene
- Maisie is giving me young…
Fake it 'till you make it gone horribly wrong? I thought the Yoda quote on the wall was just a grafic used in the documentary, untill we see that other clip of her walking past it. I think on the whole there were a lot of footage in this documentary that I wanted more context on. Like, where did they get that footage of the internal all hands meeting? And did they really walk in to "Can't touch this"?
This is like, an unhinged real life version of Parks and Rec gone to the dark side.
The basic concept of this franchise ("man will never learn not to fuck with nature") is such an evergreen concept. Just a shame they executed it so poorly here. So many comically bad characters, like that InGen guy. I think they should have gender swapped the Owen and Claire roles. The writing would still be bad, but I think it would create a more interesting dynamic instantly. The biggest moment of suspend your disbelief is Claire running for her life in those heels. Come on.