Ben Brewer’s review published on Letterboxd:
10 Things, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1. Heath Ledger with his original hair, and shiny trousers.
2. "I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but you can ever just be whelmed?"
3. Allison Janney and her erotic novel.
4. Letters To Cleo! On a roof!
5. "I've got a dick on my face, don't I?"
6. Baby JGL, and Larissa Oleynik, who really should have been massive.
7. A frankly ace 90's soundtrack.
8. Julia Stiles, ice queen (with a heart) extraordinaire.
9. "That's for making my date bleed, that's for my sister, and this...is for me."
10. Heath Ledger, again.
I could go on and on, but basically, this is tremendous fun.
Plus it's ten things, isn't it.