Creed ★★★★½

If only boxing in real life was this exciting. The fights in this film are filmed to absolute perfection. They're intense, brutal, and down right raw. Floyd Mayweather should watch this movie and then maybe he'll actually learn how to fight an exciting fight.

I am very impressed with director Ryan Cooler. He knocked his first film, Fruitvale Station out of the park and he has now knocked his second film, Creed out of the park. I cannot wait to see what he does next. You'd think this man has been behind the camera for years with the quality of his first two films.

The performances are what really make this movie. Yes, the fight scenes are incredible. But this movie's run-time is over 2 hours long; fights are taking places every few minutes. Thankfully Michael B. Jordan once again proves himself as one of the best up and coming actors. As great as Michael B. Jordan was I can't help but be most impressed with Sylvester Stallone. I couldn't tell you the last time he gave this good of a performance in a movie.

Overall Creed is a must see film. Its on of 2015's best. I'm not a boxing fan in real life, but I am certainly a big fan of boxing movies and there's no doubt that Creed is one of the better boxing movies that I have seen.

Creed > Southpaw