Gravity ★★★★★

Oh my God. This movie was fucking phenomenal. I was totally blown away. Like Sandra Bullock I didn't want to let go.

Not only is Gravity by far the best movie of 2013, but it's also one of the best movies I've seen from the 2000s era. The visuals are surreal. Seriously if you don't see this in IMAX 3D you are doing yourself a huge injustice. Oh yeah and the special effects....WOW! From a visual/special effects standpoint Gravity is the best film. I've ever seen. Absolutely beautiful and breath-taking. It literally felt like I was in space.

The visuals and special effects aren't the only amazing things about this movie. The story, the execution, the performances, and everything in between is great. Awesome performances by Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. Sandra Bullock will definitely be around come Oscar time. For the time being no female performance has even come remotely close to hers in the current year. I was on the edge of my seat in awe for the entire run time of the film. The score was also outstanding, it added so much to the movie.

Once the movie ended and the credits began to roll; I just sat there staring at the screen with my mouth opened wide for about 10 minutes. I didn't just see a movie, I had one hell of an experience.

Gravity is EPIC and so is Alfonso Cuaron.

Evan liked these reviews