La La Land ★★★★★

TIFF 2016 Film #17

Cinema has officially been reborn.

La La Land is one of the most enjoyable movie experiences I've ever had. This movie gives me life. It's absolutely electrifying. There's a big musical number before the movie even really starts and at that moment I knew we had a special film on our hands.

Emma Stone is coming for that Oscar. Her and Ryan Gosling were dynamite as a pair. We all need to be very thankful that Ryan Gosling got this role and not Miles Teller. Teller would not have worked for this role at all. Gosling and Stone were SO perfect.

Not only is the film a joy to listen to but it's also a thing of beauty to look at. It's visuals looked like they came right out of a dream. This film has so much engery and charisma; I couldn't help but to smile during the entire movie. La La Land is 2 hours of cinematic bliss to the highest degree

The bad thing about me seeing it so early is the fact I'm not going to be able to see it again until December. I need and want to see it again right now. I'm going to have to resort to watching the trailer on repeat just to get my fix in.

P.S. I may never stop whistling City of Stars.

P.S.S. I cannot wait to own this movie on Blu-Ray and watch it on a weekly basis.

Evan liked these reviews