The Dark Knight ★★★★★

The Dark Knight is the BEST Super Hero movie made to date. Christian Bale IS Batman. Heath Ledger's performance as The Joker was captivating. Simply outstanding. He played a mind bending, psychotic genius flawlessly. The only small criticism I could give this movie is there wasn't enough time focussed on Harvey Dent becoming the villain Two Face. That really didn't bother me at all honestly. If I was forced to point out something that could have been better in this epic movie, that's what it would be. I still consider TDK perfect. The story is amazing, the direction is amazing, and everything about this movie is amazing. This isn't just a Super Hero film, it's a modern day classic.

The Dark Knight forever changed the Super Hero world and summer block busters. I don't think there will every be another Super Hero movie as good as TDK. This movie was a dazzling achievement for Comic-Book films, as well as any movie period. The Batman trilogy is the reason why Batman is and forever will be my favorite Super Hero.

R.I.P. Heath Ledger