The Wolf of Wall Street ★★★★★

Disclaimer: Do NOT bring your whole family to see this movie.

Wow, this was a F***ing crazy ride! The Wolf of Wall Street is: stylish, vulgar, loud, hilarious, very memorable, and down right dirty. If this movie weren't in Scorsese's hands, I think it could have ended up being a disaster. And for that Mr. Scorsese, I thank you! You pulled this off like no other. It's easily my favorite movie of the year. I'm surprised at how funny this was; like it's not just funny, it's hilarious.

Give Leonardo an Oscar, this guy certainly deserves it. He has REAL talent. Mr. DiCaprio undoubtedly gives the best performance of the year. Heck, he gives the best performance I've seen in a few years. What more does he have to do? Jonah Hill was outstanding as well. Oh yeah and Margot Robbie, Margot Robbie, Margot Robbie.

I'm interested to see how everyone will take this. I know a lot of people will hate it. Several people bolted for the doors through out my free screening of this. Before you see it, just know what you're getting into beforehand :). Even I had no idea what I was getting into. With that being said The Wolf of Wall Street just might be one of my favorite movies of all time.

Evan liked these reviews