This Is the End

This Is the End ★★★★½

YES! YES! YES!

If I could describe This Is the End in one word: A BLAST! This was probably the most fun I've ever had in a movie theater.

The all-star cast, the script, and the chaos was just all amazing! Everyone in this movie is so likable. These guys aren't even playing characters, they were being themselves! The chemistry is just outstanding. This Is the End is like a big inside joke, and we are all a part of it laughing our asses off with the cast.

Just look at this cast. I mean how could you not love a movie with: James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Jay Baruchel, Craig Robinson, and Danny McBride. Are you serious!? These guys all played in the same movie!? That is a recipe for Epicness. These guys are funny in movies by themselves, but all together!? I can barely contain myself haha. I didn't feel like there was one main character, which I loved. You get to enjoy everyone equally and they are all just hilarious. There are truly six main characters in this movie.

Oh man and the cameos, they were great! The whole Michael Cera thing had me dying. Something about Emma Watson holding an axe gets me going ;). The Channing Tatum thing, I was convicted I was going to suffocate because I simply could not breath from laughing so hard.

Not only was this a great comedy; but it also had drama, action, adventure, and horror. You literally get a little bit of everything, and it's all a flat out BLAST. Easily the best comedy of 2013, and it will remain the best comedy of 2013 for the entire year. Gosh I had so much fun with this movie.

Evan liked these reviews