Kiki's Delivery Service

Kiki's Delivery Service ★★★★★

kiki is in fact a lesbian who has a crush on ursula, who too is a lesbian <3 they are in love

but on a serious note, i can't even express how much i love this movie - it feels so safe, like a warm and long hug. that's why watching it was a perfect way to end this year. kiki is such a relatable character and i just want to hug her :(

i know that this is supposed to be a children's movie but i wish they did more mature version of this film! but i appreciate and love how they still deal with the feeling of being an outsider and not fitting in <3

i related to this so much and i loved how it reminded me of the edge of seventeen, what i just watched (and loved)! this was my fave movie as a kid and i have watched it so many times - it's so cool to notice that it's maybe even more important to me now <3 i also love coming of age films and films where not much happens, and this is kind of combination of both!

i love the side characters too! i absolutely adore osono omg, please i need someone like her in my own life :( i guess my french teacher kinda reminds her tho! i, like kiki, have a crush on ursula. i loved their sleepover so much <3 jiji is such an icon and i know that it's important for kiki's growth that she stops understanding what jiji says but it always makes me so sad :(

and it's so pretty ugh!!!! god i love the animation in ghibli films. and the soundtrack is incredible. this review is all over the place but this movie is just the best thing to ever exist <3 <3 <3

laura ༺♡༻ liked these reviews