horror movies and more.
ratings are mostly based on my overall enjoyment.
rot in hell Chris Watts you piece of shit. this compulsive liar tried to blame his wife for killing the kids.
I was skeptical at the beginning because Shanann's narration sounds pretty scripted. If this is all actual footage from her Facebook, then I applaud the film's narrative. It's captivating to read her texts, etc. I agree with Letterboxd member Sofa Sinema who said
"It's such an intimate glimpse into a family's final moments. No denying the power, but…
"Hi honey! Guess what? I walked into this house today, where this junkie asshole just fried his baby in a microwave."
"Cause she's got a GREAT ASS... and you got your head all the way up it!"
"What the fuck is that? Barbeques and ballgames?"
"I'm alone, I am not lonely."
Like all 5 star movies, this movie is one incredible scene after another. And it's rare when a long movie never feels too long.
the armored car heist
- emilio's earring! I love how he changes it to a diamond stud after he gets a job.
- great soundtrack. love all the music
- the way they do the generic branding on all the food products. I had the same idea to put that in a movie.
- they do so much speed haha
- great directing, nice shots
- love the scenes in the LA River
- "repo man's always intense"
- the "plate of shrimp" joke is pretty funny
- I think this might be Arnold's second best movie after Terminator 2. As others have already mentioned, I'm surprised he hasn't revisited this franchise.
- Shane Black, Bill Duke, Jesse Ventura, Carl Weathers.
- the last thirty minutes of this movie are some of the best action movie scenes of all time. there's no dialogue. just quiet. just mano y mano.
- "get to the choppa!!!!"
- "Dillon, you son of a bitch!! What's the matter? the CIA got you pushing too many pencils?"