Minari ½

Howdy, my name is Rawhide David. I'm a 27 year old Korean boba conservative (western culture fan for you foreigners). I stare at chicken buttholes, and spend my days perfecting the craft and enjoying superior American passtimes. (Barbeque, Rodeo, Fireworks, owning libs) I train with my mountain dew every day, this superior weapon can permanently leave my pee healthy because im good looking. I earned my korean rooftop license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak English fluently, both Nebraska and Mitt Romney dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their cowboy code, which I follow 100% When I get my American visa, I am moving to Arkansas to work in a minari field to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can burn greenhouses or barns for a gender reveal party! I own several cowboy hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing hypebeast fits before I move to Los Angeles, so I can fit in easier. I rebel against my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but I'm still looking for my kgg (Korean Gamer Grandma) from OnlyGrans. Wish me luck in America!

SupremeLemon liked these reviews