2001: A Space Odyssey

2001: A Space Odyssey ★★★★★

I see darkness. I see light. I see life. I see rage. I see death. I see rebirth. I see stars. I see our future. I see our foolishness. I see our demise. I see the moon. I see a Monolith. I see that time has passed and I am forced to carry along with it. I see two people: They are talking. I do not know them. I see an intelligence beyond man's wildest dreams. And yet... It exists. I see chaos. I see destruction. Again, I see stars... Only different then before... Stranger... Foreboding. I feel afraid... Nervous. Unknowing of what will come... I see white: Death...? No... Something else. Something dreadful. Yet... Beckoning. Drawing me closer. I am alone. Yet, I know I am not. I see others. Something is wrong... Something is not right. Strange feelings. Sensations. They are coming over me. I can not control them. I am not what I was. I am something else now. I can feel it. I now see the eternity of the universe. I now see through different eyes... Reborn. Anew. Life reincarnate... I see all these things. Feel all these sensations. And yet... I know nothing... I am but a mere shadow of a greater enigma....... One which I may never come to understand..........

Asher liked these reviews