Fantastic Mr. Fox

Fantastic Mr. Fox ★★★★★

🏆98%

Wes Anderson Movies List- Click HERE
2009 Movies List- Click HERE

Fantastic Mr. Fox is a fantastic animated film. I’ve been wanting to watch this for a while now and it feels great finally watching this. I went into this with very high expectations and every expectation I had was met. This is definitely one of my new comfort films and it’s probably one of the most fun films ever made. The plot is great it’s colorful and incredibly entertaining. It’s such a fun and memorable story that’s impossible not to enjoy. The whole Ash and Kristofferson sub plot is really fun and fits with the main story very well. There isn’t a single moment where it’s slow or boring and because of the short runtime it feels very fast/lightweight. The voice acting is phenomenal George Clooney, Maryland Streep, Jason Schwartzman, and Bill Murray were perfect picks to play the characters. Micheal Gambon as Franklin Bean is a great and really memorable villain.

The direction is phenomenal from Wes Anderson, he is such a genius director and this is no doubt his masterpiece. The script from Anderson and Noah Baumbach’s script is phenomenal, it really should have won Adapted Screenplay at the Oscars. I love that instead of cussing they actually say cuss or cussing. The animation is fantastic the stop motion is incredibly impressive and is just beautiful to look at. The score is phenomenal it’s cheerful and memorable. The comedy is fantastic this film is full of hilarious jokes/gags and mostly every joke landed. Durning the ending its impossible not have the biggest smile on your face. This is the only good ending dance scene. Overall Fantastic Mr. Fox is an incredibly fun film and is one of the greatest animated films of all time.

🔙Red