Hot Fuzz

Hot Fuzz ★★★★★

🏆96%

Edgar Wright Movies List- Click HERE
2007 Movies List- Click HERE

Hot Fuzz is another brilliant comedy by Edgar Wright. I was skeptical if this would be as Good as Shaun of the Dead and I honestly can’t decide which one I like better. I’m not gonna lie it took me about 20 minutes to get into it but once I got Into it I really got into it. The plot is great it’s entertaining and very well paced. This is one of the best buddy cop movie of all time. The acting is great Simon Pegg and Nick Frost give hilarious performances, they have fantastic chemistry just like in Shaun of the Dead. Their characters are fun to follow and so are most of the supporting characters in the town. The direction is fantastic from Edgar Wright and the script is extremely witty. The editing is great it’s lively and captures the action perfectly. The comedy is hilarious and perfectly delivered. I didn’t find it as funny as Shaun of the Dead though. The action is fantastic and the shootouts at the end are crazy fun. Overall Hot Fuzz is a fantastic comedy and an even better action film.

🔙The Jerk