Paranormal Whacktivity

Paranormal Whacktivity ½

Yup, this exists. Sighs...another godawful cringe fest spoof film. At least you get to see some titties and lesbians kiss. Doesn't save the film. I guess you might get a chuckle but I didn't get shit other than a headache and being bored to death.

Why? Why? Why did I watch this crap? I should have just finished the Metallica St Anger documentary. Lars and James arguing had more action, drama, emotion etc.
Slipknot No. 0 Sid with his alien dialect is 10 times funnier. Hell even Slipknot No. 5 Craig managed to be funny and he doesn't even talk.

I know I'm going off topic. Sorry. What else is there to say? You can pretty guess what's gonna happen. Oh look a wannabe Winston Ghostbusters....laaaaame. Demon wants to fuck a chick....wow I'm impressed.
It was kinda sad to know the 2 leads didn't do anything else after this horrendous crap.

Sighs, fuck this film. Stay miles away from this as well. Just go out for a walk, put on your headphones, blast the shit out of Bullet Train and hope Rob Halford or Ripper Owens show up as the conductor. Ride that train and cause destruction.

Tak1408 liked this review