1. This movie is beautiful and hits so close to home and covers addiction in small towns in Canada so depressingly accurate
2. I am 55% sure Alex Wolff looked at me during the Q&A and I’m 100% sure I am in love with one of the most talented actors of our generation goodnight!
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
i started recording my thoughts 10 minutes in for this review so everyone could see what they were in for instead of watching this godawful movie
- literally of COURSE the Fine Bros would do some weird shit like this
- A grown ass man writing a movie about high school when he probably graduated 15 years ago? IT SHOWS
- The lead guy literally looks like every mediocre-to-ugly white guy ive ever seen
- From the first speech Maddy…