Let the nerds do the job.
Excuse me, I need to puke.
The Message of the Movie:
- God, Country and Family, in exactly that order
- Don't ever question military decisions, do your job
- Post-War Trauma is resolved by going to the shooting range
- Mass murderer are heroes
- The male members of the family are there to protect the female
- Violence is legit to solve problems
- Teach your children to be emotionless puppets
Let's summarize: Hooray to patriotism, nationalism, sexism and violence. Thank god there's no sex scene in it, the american public would be outraged.