Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest ★★★★

After Captain Jack Sparrow got swallowed by the Kraken at the end, I still have this one stupid question in my brain, "Where the fuck is he now?" I'm pretty sure he had extra bombs under his belt to blast his way out of that guts of the creature in Gears of War 2 style (where Marcus powered up his chainsaw lancer to cut through and would have blood splatter on his face). Hopefully, he'll sail back to his crew in one peace in his third journey!

At first, it was pretty enjoyable for what it was when I saw it on TV. I gave it a 3.5/5 at the time. But, after watching it again, I felt this adventurous impact going through my veins in which I thought that it was just as much fun as what the first one was. While it may not be better than its superior predecessor, it was still an entertaining popcorn movie and its always fun to watch Jack Sparrow as the lovable pirate he always has been played by the one and only Johnny Depp.

Say, I have another question. When will Johnny Depp finally be back in the movies after Black Mass? I really do miss him!

Grade: B

The "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise - RANKED

Next time in my Pirates series leading up to DMTNT, I will have to travel across the 3rd deadly sea which will be Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Stay on a lookout for the review possibly tomorrow!

On by the way! The trailer for Pirates 3 still looks epic. Please! If you have any time in your precious hands, go back and watch that epic trailer right here. That looked better than the shitty Pirates 5 trailers we're getting today: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKSZtp_OGHY

William (first account) liked these reviews