Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Terminator 2: Judgment Day ★★★★★

As a kid who was born in the 80's and could start appreciate good films when the 90's came, Terminator 2 was my childhood's movie.
I have seen this movie endlessly, over and over again, I just couldn't get enough of it and I wasn't alone.
My friend and I were totally hooked to it and we would spend days watching it together.
We watched it in each other houses so many times and I remember that we barely talked about the movie, probably because we lacked the words or the wisdom of an adult to express what we just saw, or to fully comprehend the sheer terror and it's disturbing scenes.
But even as kids, we both knew we were watching something truly special, super bad-ass (that "I'll be back" scenes...) and a classic masterpiece every time we pushed the video cassette into the VCR and pushed play, waiting to get our kick all over again.

In the eyes of a kid, Terminator 2 is like a brand new giant, and sophisticated roller-coaster: It's scarey as hell even before you are on it and it get's even worse once you start the ride, intriguing, full of surprises and action but at the same time so addicting and enjoying.
Once the ride is over, you are totally shocked, amazed but partially smiling and all you can think of is riding it again !