Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Endgame ★★★★

100 Movies Challenge (1st Apr - 30th Jun)
#22

Firstly, it’s a complete mess, but in a good way. Can’t think of a more fitting conclusion than to just mash all of the superheroes and the plot points together and see what happens.

The first two hours were full of fan service moments and the plot didn’t really move forward as fast as it could’ve, which could be rough to get through, unless you’ve really watched every MCU movies from the first one, then you’ll surely be entertained.

But not until THAT last battle, when you finally get to witness what you actually wanted to see in this film. The visually stunning phenomena takes charge followed by bits of some emotional portion, and you just can’t stop cheering for your favorite superheroes. Is this a good movie to conclude the MCU? The answer is YES, DEFINITELY!
But to be honest, this is nothing compared to Infinity War.

Huge let down for Captain Marvel tho (again). I expected so much from her even though I’m not a fan of her solo film, but I’m still open-minded on what she could bring to the table. But nope, I can say that she almost absolutely not needed for this movie.

As a sum up: I like it! But it didn’t reach my expectations.