Sofie’s review published on Letterboxd:
- that ending was so meta and gave me spinning-top Inception vibes
- the food at Christmas looked damn tasty
- everything about this film was very considered but it never felt unnatural (there are some exceptions, but they made it more enjoyable if anything)
- gorgeous set design and cinematography
- the ending scene felt out of place and reminded me of a scene I think I saw in x-men
- enjoyed it from start to finish
- I’m pretty sure that carriage scene in Paris at the start of the film was warp stabilised??