The Mitchells vs. The Machines

The Mitchells vs. The Machines

I don't care what anyone that has against this film says. To me, it looks to be a fun memorable time at the theatre as well as on the comfort of your living room couch of what may just end up being another timeless classic that is along the lines of Into the Spiderverse. Also, if your a connoisseur of the medium just as I am, you'll notice of some 2D bits of animation incorporated into the already cartoonishly 3D environment that are emitted by the characters that seems to playfully convey the emotions that they go through with whatever event is at hand and I just think that's a cool experimental thing that further gives 3D animation a whole other meaning of still being innovative to the eyes and mind from inspiring artists alike. Just the look of what may seem like standard dry erase markers that you would fit in like a graphic novel or something is so creatively well-put-together in Connected and I can't wait to see it all unfold on-screen. And the fact that Sony seems to be playing off the hint in the trailer of the main protagonist (Katie Mitchell) being that of the LGBT+ spectrum already blows Pixar's Onward's barely half-assed attempt of one of their background character out of the water bar none.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to seeing this.