a generous rating; it honestly made me uncomfortable at times, even more so when i saw something of myself in kayla (which wasn't all the time—at least i'd make better choices than her). it doesn't make me feel good, it makes me feel even worse: "is that how others see me? because i hate it. am i trying too hard to be friendly? does it look as fake as i feel?". school days are (thank god) behind me, but i…
the best one in the trilogy, here are some Thoughts:
- how can someone as sweet and talented as cameron boyce be gone so soon? rip
- everyone's hair color/style keeps changing since descendants 2 and i can't keep up
- on the other hand, the songs keep getting better
- queen of mean SLAPS... love that scene
- my once upon a time SLAPS... the kind of disney solo song that always gets me
- hades and mal are…
When it was finally released, I had waited for years and almost given up hope to ever watch it, so imagine my joy. That cast! On paper, it looked like a dream. On screen... well...
Pros: the best thing about this movie are Taron's and Ansel's performances, and luckily they're attractive too.
Cons (not making a pun here): the story wasn't that good, Cary Elwes was criminally underutilized and in one scene only (!), the rest of the cast was also underutilized. Plus I couldn't feel the 80s, it was just a touch here and there, but that's a common problem in movies made after 2000.