Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them ★★★

I just want to say this, and I hope J.K. Rowling can hear me: the Wizarding World should begin and end with the Harry Potter series. These prequels are absolutely unnecessary. Please stop because they aren't making any sense, and bring out your worst traits. I had no idea what was happening in this movie, even though it was nice to look at and had a couple good insights into the Wizarding World of the 1920s. Nonetheless, it's eerie how much this resembles the Star Wars prequels. It looks clean, way too clean to be believed. Something I liked about the Harry Potter books/movies is that it looked old, which was ironic for Harry seeing something new for the first time. Further on, please give us room to understand what is happening. Don't let this go on. This universe holds a very special place in my heart. You aren't going to ruin the original series because they still hold on their own, but there's no reason to keep this going. If you're going to talk about the rise of fascism in the 20s and compare it with now, do it right off the bat. None of that "Fantastic Beasts" business; just call it what it is. Please. I'm begging you.