Blown Away ★★★

Corey Haim is high on more than life as he gets tangled in an erotic web of murder, lust and greed with future Baywatch Babe, Nicole Eggert.

Blown Away is everything you could ask for in Late Nite Canadian Sleaze. Corey Haim and Nicole Eggert sizzle up the screen like they're in the middle of a 9 1/2 Week Wild Orchid. They play with a duck, go on fast car rides, almost shag in a dirty bathroom and have near-coitus at a police station.

No, I haven't forgotten, Corey Feldman. This is a "Two Corey" movie first and foremost. Fans like me; live for this type of shit. Corey Feldman is straight up ridiculous. You need to keep an eye out for his Michael Jackson dance moves and his Michael Jackson Hat Killer Moment. He's probably slightly miscast, but who cares? The way he licks his own blood off his hand, should be enough to satisfy fans of Mr Feldman.

Blown Away ain't gonna win any awards when it comes to unpredictability or intelligent dialogue. What you see is what you get. It's so bad, but in the best ways possible. I could go on forever about this one. It holds a special place in my heart. Perhaps, one day, I'll do a DVD commentary?