Aidan Fealy’s review published on Letterboxd:
These are the jokes I couldn’t decide between for my review.
1. Yeah sure that old “we’re all on one big cosmic dance number versus our sewer-dwelling doppelgängers on the cusp of a civil war” chestnut. I’ve heard it all before.
2. Yin and yang y’all, yin and yang.
3. Didn’t this happen on an episode of Recess?
4. Did you guys see that DoodleBob cameo?
5. If this is all one big metaphor about how un-woke I am, then I take that personally and I’ll sue!