Heat

Heat ★★★★★

🏆99%
I’ve been anticipating this for a while just because it’s probably considered the best cops and robbers movie of all time. Now that I’ve seen it, I can say it lived up to the hype. The 3 hour runtime was a bit intimidating but it honestly flew by and I didn’t really feel the runtime. That is because it’s a really good story being told with some fantastic action. The other main reason it’s so good is because of the leads. Even though DeNiro and Pacino only share two scenes together in the entire movie they are both amazing. It’s pretty much the first role I’ve seen Pacino in and he was just incredible as this cop trying to capture DeNiro an his crew. DeNiro is slowly becoming my favorite actor and once again he shines here. The supporting cast/characters were great here, there were a bunch of characters on both sides and they were all interesting. My favorite scenes of this movie were definitely their interaction at the restaurant, and then the bank robbery and shoot out that followed. Also that ending was just amazing. Overall Heat is a movie I loved very much and it lived up to the hype, and joined my top 50 favorites of all time. Excited to see DeNiro and Pacino again in The Irishman, hopefully they will have more scenes together this time.
🔙Mission Impossible 5
🔜The Peanut Butter Falcon (Theater)
🔜Casino (Watchlist)