They tried to make it look like the eighties. It didn't work, but they tried.
I have so many questions.
1. Why does Chucky have guts?
2. How can he possess more than one body at a time?
3. Why is it called "Cult of Chucky" if he's technically the only one in it??
4. Who really has ever said "you look like Jennifer Tilly"?
5. Do any hospitals still make nurses wear those outdated uniforms?
6. Does the director of this movie have a weird thing for feet or am I reading too much into it?
7. Why am I still watching this?
Everything in this movie just sort of...happens. And when I say that things just happen, I mean that there is NO exposition whatsoever and nothing is ever explained and the whole time you're just supposed to go along with it. Why was Jean Pierre a villain?? He didn't have a motive to be evil other than that the plot called for it!! Why do the monster chasers chase monsters, and how did they come by such a powerful rock that…