This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
Trent Walton’s review published on Letterboxd :
This review may contain spoilers.
Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to…
I’ve been waiting two years for Luke’s sage-like advice!
* tosses ur laser sword
I can’t wait to see Luke as the enlightened, willing teacher
* “This is not going to go the way you think”
Bring on the scarred & masked villain!
* “Take that ridiculous thing off”
* SMASH SMASH SMASH bring me my ship STOMP STOMP
* Oh, and carbon fiber healing, so he’s a normie
Snoke’s gonna be 10x more sinister than Sidious
* Vrummmummmmm FVISH! Thud.
Those off-the-cuff rebel plans always come together
* Poe (dismayed),“it didn’t work :/”
I can’t wait to discover Rey’s sacred (or sith-based) lineage
* That’s IMPOSSIBLE!
* Also, lol midichlorians
Maybe a brother?
What about “Force siblings”
Ah, it’s time to pull an obi-wan and do an intense self-sacrifice so he can force-ghost ren!
* Naaahhh. Phones it in
* Force-ghosting ren for eternity wouldn’t help things anyways
TFA painted TLJ into a corner—of course it lashed out—what the hell else was it supposed to do?