tuur’s review published on Letterboxd:
Random thoughts while watching this for the 28th time:
- grandma has excellent reflexes
- dude’s name is literally pasta
- the music in this movie is exactly what happiness sounds like
- so hungry for cheese right now
- linguini boy really has the tiniest beard
- god I wanna smell that soup so badly
- angry Colette is far too sexy for that ginger stick but okay
- yess give me that bread ASMR
- Emile, stay away from the grapes!!!
- ok just imagine for a second if this was a live action movie with real rats... how fucked up would that be?!
- nevermind, Remy is way too cute
- “the most predictable about life is its unpredictability” shit that’s deep
What can I say, this is the best animated movie ever made and the ultimate cure for quarantine depression! 5 big stars for this chef-d’œuvre!