Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates β˜…β˜…β˜…

πŸ”™ Rear Window
πŸ”œ Rumble Fish

For whatever reason I've seen this movie when it was in cinemas 2016... I mean, I really like Zac Efron and Anna Kendrick and I absolutely love Aubrey Plaza, but I wasn't sure if this was enough for me nowadays...

And yes, the movie is dumb, of course... but it's fun. It's just a fun time you gonna get when watching this and besides the pretty weak pseudo drama in the last act this movie just really entertained. No it's not a comedy on a level of Horrible Bosses or even Major League, but it's a fun time.
I liked the main characters and the actors were doing a pretty good job, especially Aubrey Plaza was just fantastic. Man, I love this woman.
The cinematography and editing was fine and the score/soundtrack was okay, but I didn't expect anything else from such a movie so it didn't really annoy me or anything.

Of course, this is not a good movie, but I enjoyed it, I laughed a few times, nothing really bored or annoyed me and I just had a good time watching Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates... As stupid as it sounds.

6.0/10