Under the Silver Lake ★★★★

I don't even know where to begin with this film...like...this was a lot to process.

All I can say now is that the technical aspects of this film are great. I really liked the cinematography and overall production design, and the score from Disasterpiece compliments the film really nicely. Andrew Garfield's performance is also really great, portraying this obsessive character. Garfield embodies the role really well, and he honestly steals the whole show.

This is honestly just one of those films that I have to watch again and again, there's so much to unpack. When you think the film's clues have all been solved, a boatload more are thrown in, complicating the story and dragging us viewers further down the rabbit hole.

Under The Silver Lake is just such a complex film that it's incredibly difficult to comprehend everything on a first watch. All I know from this viewing is that I really enjoyed the technical aspects and the performances, and that I really want to see it again to maybe figure out what the fuck it all means.

God I have a headache...