i'm not a real person yet.
“i could bake you cookies everyday or i could make you miserable forever. i don't give a shit either way. i just need a project, motherfucker!”
even though i've heard most of the jokes on youtube, i really enjoyed it and i'm glad that she have a netflix special because that's what she deserves.
reasons why I love this movie:
1. IT'S A MUSICAL!
2. audrey (I) is a princess and never did ANYTHING wrong
3. the social criticism of life in the suburbs
4. toxic relationship discussion
5. it has 3 singers making harmonies and singing EVERYWHERE about everything
6. it's SO 80s
7. THE DENTIST SCENE WITH STEVE MARTIN AND BILL MURRAY
8. it's very funny
9. seymour is the cutest
10. the songs are so great and catch that the whole movie screams BROADWAY
well, i could go on, but i'm just gonna say that: I'M A MEAN GREEN MOTHER FROM OUTER SPACE!!! AND I'M BAD!