Deadbeat at Dawn

Nunchuks In The Graveyard
Throwing Stars In The Ashtray

First You Are Invisible
Then You Drop Acid

My favorite? Doomed Psychic Girlfriend Pointlessly Murdered By An Evil Gang Movie?? Proof positive that even if you are demonstrably psychic like it is your actual mission in life and you have been trained by experts in divination and talismanery your loser boyfriend will still never listen to you, consistently opposing your efforts directed toward individual and collective safety, accusing you of just being some cranked-up chick when you are trying to save his dumb ass from annihilation to the point where you knowingly remain exposed to a vast and powerful current of useless death resulting inevitably in your own demise whereupon your dumb loser boyfriend will first dump your body into a garbage compactor but feel really bad about it then proceed to get drunk and assault a girl at a bar before rejoining the stupid gang you tried to get him to quit so that he wouldn't die and you got killed instead. Uncool. R.I.P. Christy!!! <3 <3 <3

the doom vibes that can be summoned from a Milton Bradley Ouija board and a couple of candles and a heavy drone when evil is at your door!

PS: in my mind I have now always and forever replaced the Peter Fonda sample from The Wild Angels (1966) in Primal Scream's 'Loaded' from Screamadelica (1991) with Bonecrusher, The Most Chaotic Evil 1980's Henchman Ever, from Deadbeat At Dawn (1988) Telling Everyone How Much He Hates People:

"Gimme that Rush! (snorts Rush) Maaaan that ain't nothin' compared to the rush that you can get killin' somebody man! You know what I mean? When you're lookin' in their eyes and you're seeing all the life go right out of them its power! I hate people man I don't care I don't give a shit I don't give a shit about nothin'! Maaan! all my life people have fucked with me don't you fuck with me man! I just fuckin' hate people! I hate people! AND I DON'T CARE!!! I just don't fuckin' care. I don't care. I am the baddest motherfucker you ever saw, man!, huh"

nathaxnne liked these reviews