Stevie’s review published on Letterboxd:
- I'm almost positive every character in this was the same little white man copied and pasted 400 times
- Fionn Whitehead's character pulls his pants down to take a shit on the beach in the beginning and then sees a dead guy and decides it can wait so I spent the whole rest of the movie thinking about how much he must have to drop a dookey
- I am never letting Mark Rylance plan my vacation
- whose idea was it to make Tom Hardy talk through a radio microphone the whole time?
- you know when you leave a party and your ears feel all stuffy from having loud music blasted in them for hours? Well that's how I feel right now, the IMAX destroyed my eardrums