Kiki's Delivery Service

Kiki's Delivery Service ★★★★

w̲e̲ ̲f̲l̲y̲ ̲w̲i̲t̲h̲ ̲o̲u̲r̲ ̲s̲p̲i̲r̲i̲t̲

I just woke up from a bad dream. That’s been happening a lot the last couple of weeks. But this one felt real. I just awoke knowing—and I think that’s bad enough. I was so thirsty and couldn’t go back to sleep. Lord knows I got a big day and I don’t need my insignificant dreams whooping my ass haha. Ah I’m trying to play it off like it was nothing & I’m tough but ugh who i am I kidding last two years that’s all it’s been in my head and I beat myself up. Even though shit happens move on.

Maybe I had a roadmap in my head as a kid of how to live life as a grownup and that’s completely botched now haha like straight out the window. But I do the best I can. I don’t like hurting people’s feelings which is why I’m harder on myself. But I guess I learn to accept all that you know. I just know I’m not going to be what I wanted to be and hey that’s how life works. I’m happy with the hard work I’ve put in. Ah I’m starting to feel much better lol leave it for this site to be therapeutic for me. But no honestly an hour ago waking up I felt like shit.

I put this beautiful gem on and I have not seen this since I was five...like in kindergarten. I remember the smells. You ever remember the way classrooms smelled? It was weird ugh I’m weird lol. But I remember I was eating apple slices with the other kids while being mesmerized by this. I think I was the only one cause everyone else was just playing with toys. The nutshell of my life—always in love with a movie. And I loved this one. I was always so quiet & shy. Jeez that had to be around 1999 or 2000. So long ago. I had so many plans and wasn’t ready for the rollercoaster ride to where I’m at now. Ugh I wonder where I’ll be in the next 20 years—who knows but probably not where I planned. Story of my life. But I’m sure I’ll be more on guard this time. This movie is amazing, I’m already feeling better and I appreciate you reading this :) I’m my own therapist so I deal with my own shit for free lol. No honestly thanks and I hope you have a splendid day.

Wade liked these reviews