Wax, or The Discovery of Television Among the Bees

Wax, or The Discovery of Television Among the Bees ★★★★½

[4-20] oh, what a pleasure to discover this place, I didn't know. I made that movie. Thanks to all who watched and wrote, including those mysterious people who didn't like it as well :) . So, anyway, as Jacob Maker says, it is May 24th, 1993, and I would like to let you know what's going on in the future of the past.

there's 3 parts, which happen all at once:
1: Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees [1991, 85:00]
2: Waxweb [1993, waxweb.org]
3: The Telepathic Motion Picture of THE LOST TRIBES, Seasons 1 and 2 [2020, telepathic-movie.org ]

1: Wax is free at: vimeo.com/telepathicmovie/wax
or at
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq1PV8JcstA
I'm spending more time on Vimeo.

2: Wax was the first film streamed over the internet, as you've read, and Waxweb was one of the first web sites. I've just redone the site [here in year 27 of the world wide web]: waxweb.org and in addition started a tv series, Waxweb 1-1000 . The first 26min episode is up there, free.

3: The Telepathic Motion Picture of THE LOST TRIBES is a television show. Season 1 is done, 13x26min , and Season 2 has started. Check telepathic-movie.org . Of interest here, Season 2 Episode 0 is free, explaining the simultaneity of the 3 parts of the project.

There's a Patreon site: patreon.com/telepathic
and a FB page facebook.com/telepathicplace

and there you have it, too much info. I'm not much into talking about the film/s , but all you need to know is there, + . Thanks again for pay attention to the flickering frames of all the spaces there inside the television, forgotten.

waxweb_blair liked these reviews