Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Bill and Ted’s: Excellent Adventure it kind of wowed me, doing time travel in movies, the right way, can be hard, but I liked the way everything played out. This film was pretty good, I think that Bill and Ted’s: Excellent Adventure Is a must see film, It’s funny, the plot played out well. I Liked how, when they went back in time, they brought someone else that was in a further time, in the more recent time that they traveled to. It was like adapting to someone’s else time frame. As Bill, being a big part in the movie, he moved the story. Without Bill there’s no Ted, vice versa. Bill kind of had a serious side to his foolishness and he played his part, he did everything he was supposed to do. The scene where the trash can fell on Ted’s fathers had really didn’t make sense to me. I feel it was unnecessary, but overall, everything else was great. This film was similar to Back to the Future, both films went back in time to fix things but in Back to the future, by being gone for so long, the boy was become no longer into existence. I would love to see more movies like this one.